How to combine 9mobile & airtel data subscription to get the best value for your money




A good morning to you my esteem readers. Today’s article is not going to be about satellite or related topics. We are going to talking about something that even though not originally directly linked to satellite TV, is currently inseparable from the most stable means of watching satellite tv. I will be discussing how I combine 9mobile & airtel data to get the best in terms of speed and also, moneywise. If you are like me who has no official life outside the internet, you will know that the issue of internet data subscription is a very serious one. I practically feel like a fish cast onto the dry land whenever my internet connection is down. I happen not be living(at least for now) in one of the big cities in Nigeria where we have 4g LTE coverage.

 combine 9mobile & airtel data

Conversely, I must be online 24 hours of the day. I already laid to rest the menace of the unstable power supply with my multiple alternatives to PHCN means of generating power. I have mobile power banks, a good for with long battery life, generating set and so on. The most frustrating problem I am facing is that of a slow or unstable network. Before MTN went the way of “a greedy wolf” who consumes data as if their life depends on it, I used to subscribe to only MTN Nigeria. MTN Nigeria has the widest coverage, not doing bad with regard to speed and their reliability is above average.

Unfortunately, MTN is no longer giving consumers value for their money in terms of data calculation and consumption. Glo is the worst in my area, etisalat/9moble is generally the most expensive but also the fastest. Airtel is in the middle of the two divides. Not expensive, not the slowest, not the most reliable. I change my data subscription just about every month. ALso, I only go with the combination that offers both speed and value for my money.

How I combine 9mobile & airtel data for optimal result

On the aggregate, this is the cheapest Etisalat data plan as you will find out. Personally, this is the best combination I have ever performed with two or more Nigeria network. I do not really care about call tariff because it is easier to manage. Data is life. I live data. I need a minimum of 10gb per month(on average usage, this must also not ask for more arm and leg in return while keeping speed in view.

Especially relevant: 9moble 500% bonus for old and new customers

Contrary to any suspicion or expectation you may be having, this is not a promo offer. This is a pure normal plan of 9mobile Nigeria. I simply combine it with the 100% data bonus that is currently ongoing on Airtel network. The results give me cheap data(from Airtel) plus reliable speed fromEtisalat/9mobile. Without much ado let me let you into how I combine 9mobile & airtel data.

Important requirements

   You must be ready to spend at least #3,000 on data before this can be profitable to you
Secondly, you must be a new or an existing 9mobile subscriber
Also, you should be a person who will most likely consume 8gb or more monthly
Furthermore, you are expected to be outside a 4g coverage area. If you have 4g in your location, I will advise you to go for Spectranet 4g LTE.
I also expect IPTV users, videos downloaders, or any huge file downloaders to consider this. This is good for soccer-loving IPTV users because it works from 7pm-6:59 am on the evening of every weekday and the whole of your weekends. This implies that you can even use it to watch champions league matches, Europa, Laliga and all weekend matches
For Etisalat/9mobile

Buy a new Etisalat sim card or use your existing one. Note, you can get their initial promo offer by reading my article here.
Secondly, After receiving and exhausting their initial data, load #2,000 on your line and dial *229*3*13#.
Immediately, you will receive 5gb worth of data valid from every 7 pm to 6.59am weekdays and all through the weekends for 30 days.
To check your balance, dial  *228# and wait for the SMS response
For Airtel Nigeria

The reason I combine 9mobile & airtel data is that where one is lacking, the other one is covering up. 9mobile lacks the expected affordability while Airtel cannot be relied upon for consistent speed.

For Airtel, you have three options: 1. 1000 for 3gb, #2,000 for 7gb or #2,500 for 10gb. I am currently on airtel #2500 for a 10gb data plan.

Airtel data plan is available for use all day all time for 30 days unlike Etisalat
Also, this Airtel plan will stand in for Etisalat when you are transferring light data.
To opt into any of the Airtel plans, dial *144# and choose your the one you can afford.

CONCLUSION

You may be asking, what is the rationale behind this post? WEll, it is simple, Etisalat will act as the backup for Airtel. I discovered that airtel network is weaker for heavy data usage like(PC or downloading) during peak periods(normally, between 11 am to 9 pm). Simply put it as, Etisalat/9mobile for weekends and evenings, airtel every other time. So, I use my airtel for applications like checking emails, chatting on a mobile. As for etisat/9mobile, it has almost 98% uptime in my area. Therefore, I can call upon Etisalat/9moble whenever airtels becomes weak.

This combination will save you from frustration while not breaking your pocket. Good for you if you are an IPTV enthusiast as this might be exactly what you are looking for. If you want to use this for IPTV, use it on mobile to further save your data. Now that you know why and how to combine 9mobile & airtel data, you can give it a shot if you fall within my circle.

No comments

leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.