letest check out post from arrogant_tae123@khyree_city saying "thank you so much for making my lil sister so much more happier!!"


click here to read
  •  arrogant_tae123@khyree_city thank you so much for making my lil sister so much more happier!! Thank you for coming into her life teaching her so much more n motivating her n making sure she good and keeping her business minded! I raised my lil sister and one thing I taught her is not to ever take no bullshit from no man, n Khyree knows not to play with her cause she is a trophy 🏆 thank you for being my two nephews in this world because they make me soooo happy n melt my heart😩 I’m proud of the woman you have become, your only 18 years old and you and Khyree already own y’all own house 🏡 like that’s amazing , a brand new big beautiful house at that! I’m just so proud of y’all ❤️❤️❤️ @maia.aniya_ 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
  • msnars_onmarsDamn 18 with 2 kids and I'm 30 with none 😢 i feel bad smh
  • shade._newsDamn 18😢
  • hollywoodbrii18 with 2 kids but at least she’s not a single mother and living with mom she’s a great mom & you can’t put an age on that ‼️
  • baejaileee18 omg I look 10 compared to her 😍😩😩
  • sweetteelynnThey’re a Gorgeous Couple#greatgenes!!
  • fcuk_you_pay_me_@theyknowmiya Who has 2 kids at the age of 18? 🤔😒 That’s terrible!! It says a lot about her upbringing. Point blank period. 🙄 Nobody cares about her buying a house at that age bcz anyone can inherit one so young if that’s the case.
  • fcuk_you_pay_me_@theyknowmiya You must be a young mother your damn self. No wonder you going so hard 🤣🤣 Yuh SAD NUH BLOODCLOT 😢
  • glampage227@theyknowmiya um actually i had a 2 bedroom probably paying more then she do in rent cause i live in NYC, at 17 in John jay college, I’m now graduated and I’m 22 and a police office, i OWN a 2 bedroom rooftop in Manhattan and I’m making 75,000 a year.. if u must know ☺️ i think you’re the dusty one sis i wasn’t the one fucking and sucking and i could honestly give 2 fucks about what she has, I’m just shocked and i even congratulated her on the house so u can move on please and thank you
  • glampage227@theyknowmiya i could show u my lease and pay stubs if u really wanna see, u going hard for what? Mad for whaaaa? 😭 u on her dick but what do u have ?? Probably just the 2 kids 😭
  • rayybaandss_@hollywoodbrii exactly mfs be so judgmental
  • officialreina01021🗣🗣🗣💙💙🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • hollywoodbrii@rayybaandss_ right it’s always the broke people to have nerve to have an opinion
  • boomtookyohoeShe 17 lol she says it all the time! Lol 17 2 kids... Tae be honest. Still love you 😘
  • nikajayeThat’s ya real sister?
  • lilitaleyYes 🙌🏼
  • realchic_aint_shit_madeupI just dropped a tear literally I swear Pisces❤️is UNCONDITIONAL but most male ♓️don’t usually let it show like you do i❤️they way you💓#♓️ganggang#3/11👫
  • genesis.noBruhhhh 18 is not grown ☠️☠️☠️
  • jasminebesosYour the realist always giving credit where do!!! You love all your people HARD ASFUCK and I love that so much about you!!! One of the most genuine an realist hairstylist coming up an I’m soooo here for ittt!!!!!! I love you so much tae ❤️💯
  • thatboyispoisonIdgaf how old they are, their love is obviously pure and genuine and you can see that. And she’s 18 doing better than most of us, sooooo stop hating. They’re my new favorite couple. Period. 🙌🏾🙌🏾 #Goals 💯

No comments

leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.